Feel free to browse, but try not to carouse! Ho ho!

Monday, June 18, 2012

Chased

I finally finished my film! I've worked extremely hard to get here so please let me have a moment of cheesy sentimental mushiness. (Don't worry, I'll keep it vegan.)

It happened to work out for me to post my film today and I'm really excited about it! Today I started my first full-time week at Warner Brothers after graduating with a BFA in animation. Along with that, this morning I turned in my first ever freelance animation project which I worked on with a former Disney animator! I took a huge risk to try to make it in the animation industry and I seriously couldn't have done it without all of you. Thank you so much to everyone for your unwavering support. Words simply can't express my heartfelt appreciation to each and every one of you...my family, my friends, my professors, and all the amazing people I've worked with on Scooby, DC, Adventure Time, and now Teen Titans. You have all helped me so much in such a short period of time and I am beyond grateful for that. This is only the beginning! I can't wait to see where my life takes me and I'm so honored to have such an outpouring of support as I continue down this path. Thank you everyone!! Who says dreams can't come true? 

/end cheesy mush






p.s. I apologize for but am not sorry for bombarding every social networking outlet with this! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment